yconic - Research Grants
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Research Grants

A photo of x2008kir x2008kir
I am doing my undergrad Honours Research and I am looking for grants and bursaries to fund my work. My advisor gave me a couple places to contact but does anyone know of any organizations or companies that give grants to undergrad students. My topic is in sport nutrition and exercise performance which might narrow down the field. Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@x2008kir wrote
I am doing my undergrad Honours Research and I am looking for grants and bursaries to fund my work. My advisor gave me a couple places to contact but does anyone know of any organizations or companies that give grants to undergrad students. My topic is in sport nutrition and exercise performance which might narrow down the field. Thanks!

You're probably better off asking somewhere else. This place is mostly populated by prospective undergrad students, and I doubt they'd have the answers you seek. Your advisor + profs + fellow undergrad students who've also done some research are probably your best bet.
Was this helpful? Yes 1