yconic - Road Test
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Road Test

A photo of hard07 hard07
Hi I will be doing my G1 exit road test in guelph soon.
I was just wondering whether anyone did it there and could share the test route with me?
Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I don't live in Guelph but I am getting ready to do my G2 test as well .. I'm really nervous because I HATE parallel parking :|
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of canadiens1 canadiens1
I don't live in Ontario or understand their system, but I've had my "full" Class five licence for Manitoba for a few years. Everyone makes a big deal about parelell parking. It's not that bad, if you "eyeball" it right. Just remember everything you've learnt and you should do fine on the road test.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I have been driving for sometime now, best advice i ever got was to hire a local driving instructor for one or two lessons because they know the routes. Most that go and start their own company were the examiners at one point or another. When you call up to book the appointment ask them if they were examiners or how they know the routes. To get a list of instructors just go to the license office and ask who they would recommend.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jelly jelly

@gleefan wrote
I don't live in Guelph but I am getting ready to do my G2 test as well .. I'm really nervous because I HATE parallel parking :|

Hahaha, I absolutely FAILED my parallel parking and I still passed my G2. Then again, I've never had the chance to parallel park in a real situation, ever.
Was this helpful? Yes 0