yconic - Rotman - Choosing Subject of Major Interest???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rotman - Choosing Subject of Major Interest???

A photo of mohammadahmad mohammadahmad
Hey guys I was just wondering if choosing a subject of major interest for Rotman BComm becomes permanent after I've submitted my application via OUAC? If there is an opportunity to change it when can I do so (ex. when I've received my offer of admission?)?

I'm talking short term (before starting at Rotman).

Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of leaves02 leaves02
Hey~ uhm.. are you sure there is a place for you to indicate a subject of major interest for Rotman Commerce? cuz I don't see it on my OUAC application.. But generally, you can change the major of interest for any Ontario universities before January 12th on OUAC. If after January 12th, I think you can still make changes to it but maybe not through OUAC. Anyways, it does NOT matter how you choose you major of interest for Rotman, because you are going to be in a general program in your first year. You don't choose which stream to specialize in until second year. I learnt that after talking with UFT reps. So.. relax :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jeffk jeffk

@leaves02 wrote
Hey~ uhm.. are you sure there is a place for you to indicate a subject of major interest for Rotman Commerce? cuz I don't see it on my OUAC application.. But generally, you can change the major of interest for any Ontario universities before January 12th on OUAC. If after January 12th, I think you can still make changes to it but maybe not through OUAC. Anyways, it does NOT matter how you choose you major of interest for Rotman, because you are going to be in a general program in your first year. You don't choose which stream to specialize in until second year. I learnt that after talking with UFT reps. So.. relax :)

There was an option to pick a subject of major interest about a week ago. But for some reason, it isn't there anymore, i don't know what the deal is though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0