yconic - ROTMAN - Not Notified About Applying??
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

ROTMAN - Not Notified About Applying??

A photo of callmecrazy callmecrazy
Hey guys,

I applied to Rotman Commerce (BComm) at St. George on Dec.20 however I've yet to here from them about applying?

Have any of you applied and gotten emails? If so, could you fill me in on some of the info like the personal statement deadline and what not...

I also emailed their admissions office but to no avail!

Thx!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of Serendipity Serendipity
I haven't gotten a notice yet, are you out-of-province?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of athrunxo athrunxo
I didn't get a letter either. Perhaps they'll start after the Holidays
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of saber33 saber33
I received an email from Toronto and am able to login and see the supplementary information. They received my application on December 8th, so it's likely they are not responding due to having Christmas and New Years holidays.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of imsyed imsyed
Same here.. havent got a reply.
I sent in the OUAC app around 2 weeks ago.. Got replies form both york and UWO.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of callmecrazy callmecrazy
Hey,

Thanks for the replies

I am not out of provice @ Serendipity

You guys are probably right, they're most likely not replying because of the holidays.

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Absolut Absolut
If you look on their website, it says they wont be working through the holidays. Plus they take a couple weeks anyways.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of GeekChic GeekChic
Yeah, I applied during the holiday and got nothing. I think the system's slow at this time of the year. Don't worry :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of smarty1 smarty1
Yeh, got it. You'll get it soon too, no worries.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jimmychuckk jimmychuckk
don't worry about it, after got the email ,enable your UTO rid and you can access in the website check the status,but it just nothing useful there except the rotman student profile which you have to write a 400 word personal essay answer to one of the three questions.(better finish before jan.25 in order to get early admitted or scholarship)
Was this helpful? Yes 0