yconic - Rotman Commerce - Decision Deferred, Insufficient Documents
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rotman Commerce - Decision Deferred, Insufficient Documents

A photo of Serendipity Serendipity
So I logged into my UT profile and see that my UT Rotman Commerce decision has been deferred to "late May reconsideration".

I find it weird since:
1. I have all my top 5 Alberta marks completed
2. I have my IB predicted grades sheet completed and submitted
3. My commerce profile is complete

Sent a message off to their admissions email, but historically they've been less than prompt at responding to any inquiries.

Anyone else in the same boat?

EDIT: It's not that I really wanted to go to UT, just wondering why they'd defer their decision on the basis of insufficient documents when my profile is entirely complete.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of TooSmooth TooSmooth
For my case, they added required documents as time went on. They added "final transcript", in other words, updated marks. Double check your account for this
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TooSmooth TooSmooth
For my case, they added required documents as time went on. They added "final transcript", in other words, updated marks. Double check your account for this
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Thatguy Thatguy
I haven't been able to log into my account on Rotman's website at all. I've completed my application and have a 92.3% average and still no offer. Last year, my buddy had a 93% average and got accepted into every university (like Queen's, Schulich etc.) except for Rotman. Their admission program is strange...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Thatguy Thatguy
I haven't been able to log into my account on Rotman's website at all. I've completed my application and have a 92.3% average and still no offer. Last year, my buddy had a 93% average and got accepted into every university (like Queen's, Schulich etc.) except for Rotman. Their admission program is strange...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of athrunxo athrunxo
You got stern ... Who cares about rotman
Was this helpful? Yes 0