yconic - Rotman Commerce - Where will you be? 92 in English 55 in Provincial --> 78 overall
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rotman Commerce - Where will you be? 92 in English 55 in Provincial --> 78 overall

A photo of bborok bborok
hi! I am a high school student from BC

I have a 92 average including 78 in English 12

As you know, BC students have to take provincial exams and I think U of Toronto looks at a blended mark.

Although i got 92 of school mark, i got 55 in provincial and ended up with 78...

But my

Math 12 : 96
Chem 12 : 97
Calculas 12 : 97
Ap Chem 12 : 100
Physics: 93

Can I get into Rotman commerce?
Some people got into Rotman with 78 in English and others say I have to get a minumum of 85 in both English 12 and Calculas...

Help me please
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of WillyLuong WillyLuong
If what you are saying is true, they will take not admit you with a mark so low.

If I may ask, how exactly did you get a 92 in English, but a 55 on the provincial test?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
It means his school is extremely easy/private school/mark farm, etc. This is why I believe ALL provinces should have standardized testing like the US.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@bborok wrote
hi! I am a high school student from BC

I have a 92 average including 78 in English 12

As you know, BC students have to take provincial exams and I think U of Toronto looks at a blended mark.

Although i got 92 of school mark, i got 55 in provincial and ended up with 78...

But my

Math 12 : 96
Chem 12 : 97
Calculas 12 : 97
Ap Chem 12 : 100
Physics: 93

Can I get into Rotman commerce?
Some people got into Rotman with 78 in English and others say I have to get a minumum of 85 in both English 12 and Calculas...

Help me please

They might still let you in given how high your other marks are; what are your ECs? Also, what happened :S?
Was this helpful? Yes 0