yconic - Rotman Commerce acceptances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rotman Commerce acceptances

A photo of Ephemerality Ephemerality
Just wondering when they are coming out =/
I'm getting diabetes from waiting T_T
Was this helpful? Yes 0
12 replies

A photo of Slowwy Slowwy

@Ephemerality wrote
Just wondering when they are coming out =/
I'm getting diabetes from waiting T_T

probably a week or two before June 2nd...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of zaidpass zaidpass
Mid-May so prolly next week
Was this helpful? Yes 0

On my APPTRACK, it still says Pending Review...
Did anyone's change to decision pending in past few days?
I heard (at least from SA) that if you don't get an offer within few days of change to decision pending, you're pretty much rejected =[
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of koi636 koi636
I received my decision last month but Rotman has a strange way of acceptance. It's also rolling. I'd say admissions would probably be finished around the end of may.

If it's in Pending Review it means more than likely you'll get your decision in the next 2-3 days. Good luck (:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mauds mauds

@koi636 wrote
I received my decision last month but Rotman has a strange way of acceptance. It's also rolling. I'd say admissions would probably be finished around the end of may.

If it's in Pending Review it means more than likely you'll get your decision in the next 2-3 days. Good luck (:

If I remember correctly, my UofT application status has been 'Pending Review' since I handed in my essay.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of apark17 apark17
holy... rotman is the worst school out of em all eh?

i feel for you guys, keep waiting itll come :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mewko1502 mewko1502

@mauds wrote

@koi636 wrote

If I remember correctly, my UofT application status has been 'Pending Review' since I handed in my essay.

lol on the same boat
may i ask what is your average and how are your ECs?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mauds mauds

@mewko1502 wrote

@mauds wrote

@koi636 wrote

lol on the same boat
may i ask what is your average and how are your ECs?

Average was 92. ECs were decent.
I got into Ivey and Queens if that helps.

Under 'Institution' and 'Note' for the Rotman Commerce Profile, does it say anything? Mine are both blank.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thelegend thelegend

@mauds wrote

@koi636 wrote

yeah exactly the same thing for me.... I believe mine has been "pending review" since time.. and what do you mean since you handed in your essay? what essay?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mauds mauds

@thelegend wrote

@mauds wrote

@koi636 wrote

yeah exactly the same thing for me.... I believe mine has been "pending review" since time.. and what do you mean since you handed in your essay? what essay?

The essay for the Rotman Commerce Profile. I believe there were 3 essay options.

Do you also have a blank for 'Institution' and 'Note'?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PaperPen PaperPen

@mauds wrote

@thelegend wrote

@mauds wrote

@koi636 wrote

The essay for the Rotman Commerce Profile. I believe there were 3 essay options.

Do you also have a blank for 'Institution' and 'Note'?

The Essay = The Rotman Commerce Profile.
Mine says "Pending Review" too and my 'Institution' and 'Note' are blank also.
Let's hope they give out these acceptances soon.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Someone needs to help whip Rotman into shape so it'll speed up =/
and ty everyone~ please keep SA updated once it switches to "decision pending"
Was this helpful? Yes 0