yconic - Rotman commerce personal statement
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rotman commerce personal statement

A photo of Aronie Aronie
Hello future business men/women. My question is that if I didn't do the personal statement yet and it's due April 2nd midnight and I hand it in today at April 1st <11:59pm will that mean that I handed it in on time or does it take a few days and mean I did not hand it on time THANK YOU
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of Aronie Aronie
Bump
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BudsFan94 BudsFan94

@Aronie wrote
Hello future business men/women. My question is that if I didn't do the personal statement yet and it's due April 2nd midnight and I hand it in today at April 1st <11:59pm will that mean that I handed it in on time or does it take a few days and mean I did not hand it on time THANK YOU

It'll be fine as long as you submit before 12
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ke186 Ke186
Sigh...Make sure you don't send it unless you absolutely love your essay. Was I was doing my essay I thought that you could overwrite the previous one, so after I finished my essay on 2nd attempt(the essay i thought was pretty bad) I just sent it.

And it was over...... FML

Is the Rotman essay very important or is it mainly about marks????
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Topiary Topiary

@Ke186 wrote
Sigh...Make sure you don't send it unless you absolutely love your essay. Was I was doing my essay I thought that you could overwrite the previous one, so after I finished my essay on 2nd attempt(the essay i thought was pretty bad) I just sent it.

And it was over...... FML

Is the Rotman essay very important or is it mainly about marks????

I've read 70/30, marks being the former.

I finished with 41 minutes left. Just restructured it and changed a few words. Very, very easy.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BudsFan94 BudsFan94
Ya I don't really think writing a bad supp will be detrimental to your chances on making the program. As long as the marks are good, you should be alright.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of raymondee raymondee
i dont think you need a strong supp to get in, i wrote an okay one and got in
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of krystinn krystinn
I kind of f***** up my personal statement - I accidentally highlighted the whole thing and hit the delete button and it ended up being around 200 words (but the content was okay)

With a 93.5 average, whats the chance of rejection?

and what constitutes as a "bad" supp?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of krystinn krystinn
I kind of f***** up my personal statement - I accidentally highlighted the whole thing and hit the delete button and it ended up being around 200 words (but the content was okay)

With a 93.5 average, whats the chance of rejection?

and what constitutes as a "bad" supp?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Ke186 Ke186
I have a question as well.
My overall average is around 91.66%, but I'm predicting my Calculus mark to be 83%. Would I have a chance of getting in?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Topiary Topiary

@Ke186 wrote
I have a question as well.
My overall average is around 91.66%, but I'm predicting my Calculus mark to be 83%. Would I have a chance of getting in?

Yes, and a very strong one at that.
Was this helpful? Yes 0