yconic - Rotman Commerce, UTSC Management, and Schulich
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rotman Commerce, UTSC Management, and Schulich

A photo of cocoappleli cocoappleli
I have a 88% average right now. I'll try my best to get a 90%, but I'm not sure if I can...

My EC's:
Kids Help Phone volunteer
Sunnybrook Hospital volunteer
Wrote for the school newpapaer
Organized a small fundraising event
Performed on the school's talent show
Entered into a singing contest
Occasionally help out at local church with event planning, etc.

1. Should I choose the co-op program, or just the regular for UTSC Management?
Should I apply for the co-op one? What are my chances of getting in to the co-op versus just the regular program (as a percentage)?

2. What are my chances of getting into Rotman Commerce with these marks and EC's?

3. I'm also thinking of Schulich.... I know that my second semester marks will be much higher, so my top six will definitely be in the 90's. I'm wondering if I'm able to get into Schulich with my current marks, or possibly a 90% average by the end of this semester?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of BudsFan94 BudsFan94
1) Co-op would probably be a better call considering you get to subsidize your education while also gaining practical working skills and connections. I'm in Grade 12 too so I have no clue on your chances on co-op vs non co-op.

2) Rotman cares a lot about English and Calculus so I'm guessing those two need to be 85+ plus a mid-high 80's average overall.

3) "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"--- Wayne Gretzky
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cocoappleli cocoappleli

@BudsFan94 wrote
1) Co-op would probably be a better call considering you get to subsidize your education while also gaining practical working skills and connections. I'm in Grade 12 too so I have no clue on your chances on co-op vs non co-op.

2) Rotman cares a lot about English and Calculus so I'm guessing those two need to be 85+ plus a mid-high 80's average overall.

3) "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"--- Wayne Gretzky

Do you know if we're only allowed to apply for one program for UTSC and only one for the Faculty of Arts & Science? On the OUAC, I think it allows you to apply for more than one under that campus and faculty...
Was this helpful? Yes 0