yconic - ROTMAN COMMERCE
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

ROTMAN COMMERCE

A photo of Liz4050 Liz4050
in the ouac, when applying to rotman commerce, there is a option where you have to rank colleges. What does that have to do with rotman
nd wat should i choose. i dont even know why we have to rank colleges

if anyone knows how to, plzzz reply
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of ederoo ederoo
Rotman has nothing to do with the colleges. Every U of T student (aside from engineering students) belongs to one of 7 colleges. DO NOT select these colleges randomly unless you plan on living off res. These colleges determine where you live, what kind of people you live with and what kind of activities/events are available to you.

There is a lot of info on the colleges on the old forum.

If you plan on commuting to school...then the college doesn't really matter. Note that different colleges have their own clubs, funding and events. They're pretty much all independent of each other.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of roadno13 roadno13
Hey ederoo, which college do you recommend? Any brief differences between them?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ederoo ederoo
Closest colleges to campus are Trinity, UC, Woodsworth and Innis.

I personally recommend Trinity - it's the most "prestigious" one. Theres a lot of info on them on the old forums if you want to do some searching. Otherwise, I recommend you take a campus tour of the colleges.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of roadno13 roadno13
alright, thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Liz4050 Liz4050
Thnxx a lot
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
Woodsworth and Innis are suites !
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JulieSkater JulieSkater
What can i expect out of Rotman Commerce? Is it ALL math related or are there other options? Do you know anything about the management option at Scarborough campus instead? Is it recommended?
Was this helpful? Yes 0