yconic - Rotman Early Decision
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rotman Early Decision

A photo of GracePan GracePan
I was wondering - if I am by any chance rejected for early admission, will my application be reevaluated at the same time as other regular decision applicants? Or will my application be at the bottom of the pile after the other regular decision applications have been reviewed?

My grade 11 marks suck (84 average) but my grade 12 marks are way higher (91 average), so I know I'm not going to make early decision for sure. I just want to hand it in and get it over with :P but I don't want them to toss my app to the bottom... so should I just wait until Feb to submit?:bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of erudite erudite
Yes, they'll reevaluate it. Grade 11 marks don't matter after early admission.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cocoappleli cocoappleli

@erudite wrote
Yes, they'll reevaluate it. Grade 11 marks don't matter after early admission.

So if they reevaluate it, I will be having the same chance of getting in as everyone else?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of joshdmcc joshdmcc
I realized that I had to complete my personal statement if I wanted to get an early offer XD

After accidentally deleting everything and then retyping an entirely different essay, I realized that my reference has nothing to do with the extracurricular I mentioned. Am I screwed?
Was this helpful? Yes 0