yconic - Rotman Personal Statement Questions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rotman Personal Statement Questions

A photo of Jtwoshoes Jtwoshoes
Hey,

I'm trying to prepare for the personal statement that Rotman requires I do. As part of this I'd like people to post the question they were asked for the personal statement so I, and others viewing this topic could prepare accordingly.

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of KingJW KingJW
Question: Why not just wait and get a randomly selected one like everyone else.

Honestly, If you can't write a decent 400 word essay in an hour, then most likely you shouldn't be in there. Everyone else is going the straight route and you guys wanna go the shortcut... doesn't work like that. Plus if you guys were to get questions then that would potentially ruin other people (those who did it fairly) chances.

Common, this is 2012. Man up or stay down.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jasonty9 jasonty9

@KingJW wrote

Honestly, If you can't write a decent 400 word essay in an hour, then most likely you shouldn't be in there. Everyone else is going the straight route and you guys wanna go the shortcut... doesn't work like that. Plus if you guys were to get questions then that would potentially ruin other people (those who did it fairly) chances.

exactly.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Joshki Joshki

@KingJW wrote

Solid point there, totally agreed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Wisechap Wisechap

@KingJW wrote

Haha.. Good one!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of bcd92 bcd92
lol^
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of erudite erudite
Lol it's kind of obvious what kind of questions are going to be asked.
Since the only people that know the questions are the ones actually applying to Rotman, why should we give you the upperhand?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cliffhanger33 cliffhanger33
Agreed with all the posters.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of agburton agburton
Hey OP, I just finished my Rotman PSE and my question was "What does leadership mean to you?". A friend of mine got a different question, and they're randomly generated -- it says so on the application. I wouldn't worry too much about it, as 60 minutes feels like plenty of time to answer the question once you get typing. Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0