yconic - Rotman Profile Essay Question
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rotman Profile Essay Question

A photo of roadno13 roadno13
I haven't paid the $30 yet, but I want to start writing on the essay.
Can anyone tell me what the questions are?

also, for the question about contributing to community... does the question mean "what have you contributed to the community thus far" or "how can you contribute to the community" ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of jenjenc jenjenc
you either pick
1) What do you do to contribute to your community?
2) How have you demonstrated leadership outside of classroom?
3) What extra curricular skills and experience will you bring to Rotman Commerce?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jordan23 Jordan23
Does anyone know the deadline for the UofT Scarborough Supplementary Application? Is it the same as UofT St. George? (April 1, 2011)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Jordan23 wrote
Does anyone know the deadline for the UofT Scarborough Supplementary Application? Is it the same as UofT St. George? (April 1, 2011)

# Applicants whose emailed Acknowledgments are dated EARLIER than January 3rd 2011, have until January 29th 2011 (extended from January 24th) to submit the SAF.

# Applicants whose emalied Acknowledgments are dated LATER than January 3rd 2011, have up to three weeks from the date on the Acknowledgment to submit the SAF.

thanks jenjenc

also, for the question about contributing to community... does the question mean "what have you contributed to the community thus far" or "how can you contribute to the community" ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jordan23 Jordan23
[quote=roadno13]
@Jordan23 wrote

# Applicants whose emailed Acknowledgments are dated EARLIER than January 3rd 2011, have until January 29th 2011 (extended from January 24th) to submit the SAF.

# Applicants whose emalied Acknowledgments are dated LATER than January 3rd 2011, have up to three weeks from the date on the Acknowledgment to submit the SAF.

AHHH, do you know if this is the absolute final deadline? I got my acknowledgement on January the 5th, and adding 3 weeks onto that would make it January the 26th. (Is that the proper way of thinking?) Does that mean I can't submit it anymore? I had no clue because I was reading the one from UofT Rotman, and their final deadline is April the 1st.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer

@roadno13 wrote

@Jordan23 wrote

thanks jenjenc

Oh wow. I never knew UofT Scarbrough was due so soon. I guess I have another last minute application due...

Is this the absolute final date?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer

@roadno13 wrote

@Jordan23 wrote

thanks jenjenc

Oh wow. I never knew UofT Scarbrough was due so soon. I guess I have another last minute application due...

Is this the absolute final date?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jenjenc jenjenc

@roadno13 wrote

@Jordan23 wrote

thanks jenjenc

no problem. i think it's what you currently do to contribute or what have you done to contribute.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

It says its the "Deadline for submission of the SAF" so I'm guessing it is the deadline. Read it here

@jenjenc wrote

@roadno13 wrote

@Jordan23 wrote

thanks jenjenc

no problem. i think it's what you currently do to contribute or what have you done to contribute.

alright, thanks again!
Was this helpful? Yes 0