yconic - Rotman Reference (Personal Statement)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rotman Reference (Personal Statement)

A photo of davidlam85 davidlam85

@davidlam85 wrote
I am filling in the Rotman Personal Statement right now and it asks me for my reference - a telephone # and an email. Is it ok to ONLY fill out the email or do I have to fill in both section. The problem is that my reference is quite busy and it often out of the country so I am worried that he may miss the phone call. Do I have the option of ONLY filling in the email as the contact method instead of both email and phone #?

Just put both. If the contact cannot be reached through the phone, then he/she will be contacted by email. The person of reference must respond to the email within a week (it says that on the website).
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of ndrwzheng ndrwzheng

@davidlam85 wrote
I am filling in the Rotman Personal Statement right now and it asks me for my reference - a telephone # and an email. Is it ok to ONLY fill out the email or do I have to fill in both section. The problem is that my reference is quite busy and it often out of the country so I am worried that he may miss the phone call. Do I have the option of ONLY filling in the email as the contact method instead of both email and phone #?

Just put both. If the contact cannot be reached through the phone, then he/she will be contacted by email. The person of reference must respond to the email within a week (it says that on the website).
Was this helpful? Yes 0