yconic - Rotman Transfer
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Rotman Transfer

A photo of picklefeet picklefeet
Hi,

Has anyone else here entering second year applied to Rotman? I spent my first year at UoT and took all the pre-reqs and came out with 3.74 gpa. I understand they're supposed to contact us for interviews next week but I've yet to hear, so kind of worried.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of mh99 mh99
You'll certainly get in with a GPA like that. Arts and Science cut-off last year I believe was below a 3.0.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
3.7 cgpa is the minimum you need for Rotman. because there are so few transfer spots available. I know someone from UTM trying to transfer with 4.0 CGPA. and they still havent heard.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Where are you guys getting your numbers from? I've heard lots of differing required gpas as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mh99 mh99
Yes, 3.7 is the required GPA for transfer students (any student that is not a UTSG Arts and Science Student). However, the GPA cutoff for Arts and Science students was a 2.75 last year. I'm assuming it'll be a little higher this year. I received that number directly from an admissions officer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mh99 mh99
I believe emails were sent out today. I'm sure you received an interview, best of luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yea, I did, thanks :) Do you know what to expect or is this the first year they're doing interviews?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mh99 mh99
This is the first year, so I'm not sure what they will ask.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@picklefeet wrote
Yea, I did, thanks :) Do you know what to expect or is this the first year they're doing interviews?

Couldn't tell you. Just make sure you know your stuff and don't do this.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mh99 mh99
How were the interviews today?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Just wanted to say i got in. The interview went well I guess :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0