yconic - Ryerson - Business Management
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ryerson - Business Management

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You'll be competitive but I can't guarantee that you'll make it into the program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of dancecubed dancecubed
You'll be competitive but I can't guarantee that you'll make it into the program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heartlesssoul heartlesssoul

@dancecubed wrote

How much average do you need to be guruanteed an admission early or late in June? 80 percent will do that magic?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

It's usually 82+ that will do the magic but of course, the higher your average is, the higher your chance is. 77 is cutting it close which is why I can't guarantee anything, but I hope you make it!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@AL12 wrote

@dancecubed wrote
It's usually 82+ that will do the magic but of course, the higher your average is, the higher your chance is. 77 is cutting it close which is why I can't guarantee anything, but I hope you make it!

thanks!:) i'm doing world issues online so i can get a 90. once i get that 90 my average will be an 80-82.

Good luck my friend! I hope all goes well for sure. :)

Also, remember! If you do come to Ryerson, Commerce Frosh! I can't emphasize that enough.

I may be your Frosh Leader :o.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of HCR HCR
I also wanna know my chances at Ryerson

Here is my top 6.

Advance Funtions:75(Final, 1st semester)
Religion:80(Final, 1st semester)
Data:83(Final, 1st semester)
English:87(Mid term, 2nd semester)
Accounting:75(Mid term, 2nd semester)
International Business:80(Mid term, 2nd semester)

I also took Calculus but I have a 50 since I focused more on my other classes because I know Calculus wouldn't have been in my top 6 anyways. Guidance says it wont really affect it that much since it's not in my top 6.

So my top 6 is at an 80%. Will I be getting an offer from Ryerson or no? Because I also applied to college and the deadline is May 2nd. Meaning that if I don't accept a college and I don't get an offer from Ryerson, I am screwed and will have to take a 5th year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heartlesssoul heartlesssoul

@HCR wrote
I also wanna know my chances at Ryerson

Here is my top 6.

Advance Funtions:75(Final, 1st semester)
Religion:80(Final, 1st semester)
Data:83(Final, 1st semester)
English:87(Mid term, 2nd semester)
Accounting:75(Mid term, 2nd semester)
International Business:80(Mid term, 2nd semester)

I also took Calculus but I have a 50 since I focused more on my other classes because I know Calculus wouldn't have been in my top 6 anyways. Guidance says it wont really affect it that much since it's not in my top 6.

So my top 6 is at an 80%. Will I be getting an offer from Ryerson or no? Because I also applied to college and the deadline is May 2nd. Meaning that if I don't accept a college and I don't get an offer from Ryerson, I am screwed and will have to take a 5th year.

Same question- I also have 80 percent
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VPRAWR VPRAWR
@HCR & heartlesssoul.

I'm positive you both will get in with an 80% average (since midterm marks need to be sent). Students will be declining their offers to Ryerson soon (majority applied & got accepted, however, as backup school). I watched the TRSM orientation of 2010 and the guy (forgot his title) mentions that 10+ students were competing for their spots. Anyways if you guys do get accepted and decide to attend Ryerson I'll see you there in first year :).
Was this helpful? Yes 0