yconic - Ryerson acceptances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ryerson acceptances

A photo of GWrap GWrap
I got into retail management at ryerson a couple days ago but I want to know whether or not you think I can get into the business management program with these gr.12 semester 1 marks.

Marks were:

English-84

International business - 90

Accounting- 76

Law-85

Found it weird that they accepted me to the one program and not the other after seeing my semester 1 marks. Has anyone got into this program since smester 1 marks were given? If so what were your marks?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of v70 v70
They will also look at your gr.11 marks, and use the top 6.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of soheil253 soheil253
business management is extremly comptetitive i got in BTM, but not BM yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of GWrap GWrap
Yeah apparently a lot more people applied to Ryerson this year. I'm just curious as to who has gotten accepted recently and the types of marks that they have.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Poppers1 Poppers1

@GWrap wrote
Yeah apparently a lot more people applied to Ryerson this year. I'm just curious as to who has gotten accepted recently and the types of marks that they have.

I have an 86 average with 4 of my grade 12 courses and still have yet to receive an acceptance from anywhere. It frustrates me seeing my peers with lower marks get accepted but apparently it's fairly competitive this year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KingJW KingJW
Yeah, i guess it is competitive. BTW who told you its apparently competitive or are you going off your own assumption?

I had a 81.3 Average last year and had no mark lower than 77.

This year I have between 86-87.

I haven't heard anything from Ryerson but I think I'll get in soon.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of GWrap GWrap
Maybe Ryerson's "Business Management program" hasn't sent out there batch of acceptances since semester 1 marks yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Poppers1 Poppers1

@GWrap wrote
Maybe Ryerson's "Business Management program" hasn't sent out there batch of acceptances since semester 1 marks yet.

No, they have. I've heard of people getting accepted and such to Ryerson within the past 2 weeks. Even though it's still very early, the wait is killing me. I've also completed the requirements for the Business Management Program too. Hopefully it'll come for us soon. :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of GWrap GWrap

@Poppers1 wrote

@GWrap wrote

No, they have. I've heard of people getting accepted and such to Ryerson within the past 2 weeks. Even though it's still very early, the wait is killing me. I've also completed the requirements for the Business Management Program too. Hopefully it'll come for us soon. :cheers:

Yeah hopefully. Patience is key I suppose. I am more nervous about doing well in my courses this semester because it could be the difference of being accepted or not.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of murtadikhan murtadikhan
I've been eager lately to get into Ryerson for their business management program.
It was pretty sudden for me because I dropped my advanced function class in November.
Realizing that all other business school options are out, I found out Ryerson only needs 1 12U math pre-req.

I decided to take data management in night school for a slim chance of getting accepted.

I had a 80% average in grade 11 and a 87% in grade 12 first semester.

I ended up getting 2 conditional acceptance though, retail management(Feb.26) and business management(Mar.03)

Just need to maintain a: 74% average (65% in pre-reqs) needed for retail and, 78% average (70% in pre-reqs) needed for business management.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Baller17 Baller17
Got into Business Management on March 1st with an 87% overall - Grade 12 First semester. I'm sure you'll get in. Good luck! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0