yconic - Ryerson Acceptence help ASAP!!!!!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ryerson Acceptence help ASAP!!!!!!!

A photo of Sandhar Sandhar
Hi there, I have a question regarding Ted Rogers school of management. The question is, how competitive is it to get in? My goal is a 85% average in my top 6 but, my English mark is a 67%! I believe I can get a 87% but will my English mark not allow me for acceptance? I am hoping to go into the retail management program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Joshki Joshki
As far as I can remember, high 70s to low 80s would be competitive for ryerson.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of nehalkazim nehalkazim
I'm a fourth year Business Management student at the Ted Rogers School of Management. When I got in, I had an 85% average overall with a 70% or so in English. In terms of the competition to get in, it is increasing year over year. Last year, there were 7 applicants for every spot (considering we all apply for more than one school, have a preference over a school we want to pursue, etc.).

With my average, I thought I was going to get an an entrance scholarship of the $500. I wasn't awarded the scholarship because the entrance average was 85.5%!

I wonder if it has changed recently. I know Retail Management is less competitive than Business Management, at least from what I hear.

Bottom line: you should be ok with an 85% average. What is your average for this semester so far?

Anyone here in Retail at Ryerson?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
You need at least and 80 to remain competitive and at least a 70 in both english and a math course. My friend was in the same situation as you last year, and his acceptance was revoked because his english mark was 69 and not 70.
Was this helpful? Yes 0