yconic - Ryerson Architecture booking interview
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ryerson Architecture booking interview

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi, has anyone else been invited for the interview for architectural sciences at ryerson?
they said the deadline for booking was 14days from the day you receive the letter. They also said to book an appointment online.
Can anyone seem to find the link for booking the appointment? If you have, can you post/pm the link, or give instructions to find it? I cant seem to find it for the life of me!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
16 replies

A photo of Shahida Shahida
I KNOWW!! I got one too, can't possible find out how to book an interview.
The phone number is only for people with disabilities, but maybe we should try it out?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I emailed Elise Caron, head of the Undergraduate Admissions office for the Department of Architecture, so hopefully she replies back with the information asap. The Ryerson offices are all closed until Monday morning ..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Oh i just read their info sheet properly, you're supposed to book an appointment through www.arch.ryerson.ca at the "Admission Information and Evaluation Session" link ... except it says that it becomes 'live' in February... So I guess we can't really book it in 14 days...
I am so scared that I won't get into any program that even getting this interview was a relief to me, hope it goes smoothly.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yea, thats the thing. If you can't book it within those 14 days, then the invitation is void... unless they extend the booking period... The deadline is February 1st :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I have until February 4th because I only got mine today. When did you get yours?
What was your average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I got my email today as well, but the letter of invitation said "February 18th" . Check yours as well.
My grade 11 average was... 92?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

You're right, it says January 18th. Ok, Let me know what she replies in the email then.
And good luck btw, your probably a far better student than I am.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

lol, grades don't determine if you're a better student or not.. thats the whole point of the interview!
Good luck to you too, I'll post back when I get a response from Elise
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks. But, i'm terrible at interviews. And really annoyed at the fact that everyone else applying to different programs only have to worry about getting that one acceptance while i have the whole interview/portfolio process. Tons of extra work.
Btw, I applied to Waterloo coop, U of T (humanities) and Ryerson.
Thought it would be enough, but I'm kind of doubting my chances now. . .
Was this helpful? Yes 0

By the way, do you know for sure if NO ORIGINALS at all are accepted in the portfolio? I thought they only meant whatever is larger than 11 x 17 had to be copied.
But then one of their sites says that DO NOT INCLUDE ORIGINALS.
???
Going to be very difficult to prepare this portfolio.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Minime22 Minime22

@Shahida wrote
By the way, do you know for sure if NO ORIGINALS at all are accepted in the portfolio? I thought they only meant whatever is larger than 11 x 17 had to be copied.
???

No Originals :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

@Minime22 wrote

@Shahida wrote
???

No Originals :)

Thanks! Do you know anything about the written exercises given?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

The registration link is up :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Minime22 Minime22
Here it is :)

http://www.arch.ryerson.ca/registration/portfolio-evaluation/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@garyluk wrote
I emailed Elise Caron, head of the Undergraduate Admissions office for the Department of Architecture, so hopefully she replies back with the information asap. The Ryerson offices are all closed until Monday morning ..

What's her email?
Was this helpful? Yes 0