yconic - Ryerson Business Management Questions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ryerson Business Management Questions

A photo of apple123 apple123
HELLO!

I have two questions please regarding the Business Management Program at Ryerson...

1) What is Ryerson's view of taking private school courses such as AF or Eng? Do they deduct marks or what do they do?

2) What is the difference between Practicum/Internship and CO-OP? Do you need a certain GPA for Practicum/Internship at Ryerson?

3) I am planning to have AF and ENG in my top 6 however what is the maximum of M courses you can have?

Thank you for all your help!

Thanks,
APPLE123
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Doop Doop
1. Ryerson takes all day/night/virtual/private school credits the same.

2. Not sure, sorry.

3. There is no limit to the amount of M courses.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Doop wrote
1. Ryerson takes all day/night/virtual/private school credits the same.

2. Not sure, sorry.

3. There is no limit to the amount of M courses.

Thank you v much!!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

So now just one more question What is the difference between Practicum/Internship and CO-OP? Do you need a certain GPA for Practicum/Internship at Ryerson?

Was this helpful? Yes 0

bump!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mercenary mercenary

@apple123 wrote
So now just one more question What is the difference between Practicum/Internship and CO-OP? Do you need a certain GPA for Practicum/Internship at Ryerson?

Coop is part of the program, internship u must take a semester off
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@mercenary wrote

@apple123 wrote

Is is easier to get into internship or coop generally? And don't you take a semster of in coop as well???
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mercenary mercenary

@apple123 wrote

@mercenary wrote

@apple123 wrote

Is is easier to get into internship or coop generally? And don't you take a semster of in coop as well???

well coop is part of the program, you are given work terms as part of the program where u are suppose to be gaining work experience. Internships you have to take a semester off (it will increase the time it takes for u to gradute) and there are usually 3-4 work terms in a coop program whereas I think that most students will only take 1 or at max 2 semesters off for internships
Hope that helps
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@mercenary wrote

@apple123 wrote

@mercenary wrote

@apple123 wrote

well coop is part of the program, you are given work terms as part of the program where u are suppose to be gaining work experience. Internships you have to take a semester off (it will increase the time it takes for u to gradute) and there are usually 3-4 work terms in a coop program whereas I think that most students will only take 1 or at max 2 semesters off for internships
Hope that helps

Thank you It helps a lot!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0