yconic - Ryerson Business Technology Management
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ryerson Business Technology Management

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hi, i have been accepted in the Business Technology Management program at Ryerson through the wait list. I also applied for Business Management but i was refused due to competition.

Option 1: Should i accept the offer for BTM and switch after 1st year? I know that i want to go into Business Management but how will i switch over from BTM to BM after 1st year to begin 2nd year at Business Management?

Option 2: Go back to high school to go into the Business Management program next year as i will also get scholarships next year
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of dianaphu dianaphu
Same with me! But I have been put on the waitlist for Business Management. And for BTM, I have to make a decision if I want to go into that program.
Really appreciate if someone could answer our questions
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JohnQ JohnQ
im on the waitlist for business management at ryerson. did anybody get accepted yet?
if so what was ur average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dianaphu dianaphu

@JohnQ wrote
im on the waitlist for business management at ryerson. did anybody get accepted yet?
if so what was ur average?

Hey John, I was offered a conditional offer for Business Management. I didn't meet the requirement, so I guess they have already filled in the spots? Because they revoked my offer on the 5th or 6th
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Hey guys, i have accepted Ryerson BTM and cancelled UOIT Commerce. Was it a good decision?

Does anybody know how to switch from BTM to Business Management after first year at BTM?

Also, will you be at second year of business management after the switch or first year business management?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of supercool101 supercool101

@Sanchit wrote
Hey guys, i have accepted Ryerson BTM and cancelled UOIT Commerce. Was it a good decision?

Does anybody know how to switch from BTM to Business Management after first year at BTM?

Also, will you be at second year of business management after the switch or first year business management?

I don't know anything about UOIT commerce, so i can't comment on that but in order to switch from BTM to business management, you will probably need to apply during first year to BM, but this time using Ryerson's internal application instead of OUAC to apply. You will probably need to fill out a few forms to accompany your application such as a supplementary form. You must do well in first year, because they look at those marks for transfer. This is just how you apply but whether or not you will be accepted into business management is dependent on you and your academic performance. I transferred into business management from another university and the condition was that i had to maintain a B- GPA in uni overall in order to keep my offer.

Also, if you transfer from BTM to BM, you will start from year 1, not second year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jiangnan Jiangnan
Hi,guys! I am new here.Can anybody tell me the rank of Ryerson in Canada?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Kargo93 Kargo93

@Jiangnan wrote
Hi,guys! I am new here.Can anybody tell me the rank of Ryerson in Canada?

Ryerson business is fairly new, it is in the tier 4.
Was this helpful? Yes 0