yconic - Ryerson Journalism: What's in YOUR Portfolio
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ryerson Journalism: What's in YOUR Portfolio

A photo of alexinabox alexinabox
I'm basically in that stressful stage of gathering articles and such for the portfolio. I probably should have done this earlier... but anyways, I was just wondering what kind of articles (is it political, is it entertainment-oriented, is it personal etc.) you're all putting in for the portfolio.

My articles are all, at the moment, leaning towards more arts/cultural related topics like music, art and what not... not sure if that's gonna make it but we'll see.

Good luck to you all!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Canadian49erfan Canadian49erfan
Mostly sports-related articles, which are published onto a website that I write for.

I still have to do the essay component, not sure what to write about for that. What did you do for yours?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of alexinabox alexinabox
Are your sports article in like a reporting-style (basically just retelling what happened at a game) or are they sort of analysis type articles about sports (if that makes any sense haha).

And I wrote mine about how good journalism will always thrive, no matter the format.
Was this helpful? Yes 0