yconic - Ryerson Science
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ryerson Science

A photo of Stephan Stephan
is where I am going :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Gr12Student Gr12Student

@Stephan wrote
is where I am going :cheers:

Congrats. But's Ryerson for science is a bad school. Business is decent. Meh i geuss it's up to you but you should aim a bit higher. or stay back a year. lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of simsidhu7 simsidhu7
I heard Ryerson was good for Biomedical Engineering. Is this true?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Phoenix-gurl Phoenix-gurl
I heard the Ryerson is actually a pretty good university. People just put it down because it's relatively new compared to other universities. My friend, who goes to the University of Toronto told me that if I didn't go to UofT, I should go to Ryerson instead of York. After all there is that saying: "If you can hold a fork, you can go to York"
Then again, I suppose it really depends on the program you want to enter.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of FBerle625 FBerle625
whooa kay!

Ryerson is actually not a bad school!
Their best programs are journalism and business, but they're definitely not that bad. They're just new. They give a lot of early acceptances, which is good. It's one of my fallback schools. What i like about Ryerson is their Undeclared Science program, where you can start from a broad range of study and then decide what you like, as opposed to studying something thinking that you like it and end up doing something else and wasting $xx,xxx dollars.

And about the Biomedical Engineering program, that's what i heard!
Was this helpful? Yes 0