yconic - Ryerson Transfer..
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ryerson Transfer..

A photo of Kargo93 Kargo93
Hey,
After first year, where do most transfer students go? Is it simple to transfer to, say Sauder, or desautels? ivey, queens, laurier, etc.

For some university the courses don't match etc.. So I was wondering which would be the easiest (all requirements almost match, etc..)

I'd like to do Marketing/ Accounting or Marketing/ HR if that helps.

Any transfer students from other universities, your input would be appreciated
Thanks,
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of g93 g93
You finaly decided, did you?

Ivey is fairly easy to transfer to, alhough it is difficult to get in (need AT LEAST an 80 plus ECs etc.) There was a link posted in the Q&A With an Ivey Recruiter thread that showed what courses you need to take to transfer (it's basically the equivalent of their Business 2257 (I think that's the #?) course that AEOs take at Western, and sometimes you need to take 2 courses at your school or w/e.

I think Laurier is fairly transfer-friendly, although it's not really easy to get in (none of these schools will be).

I don't really know about the others. I'd suggest looking at the how to ransfer on the websites and then the undergraduate calendars for the schools and for Ryerson.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Kargo93 Kargo93

@g93 wrote
You finaly decided, did you?

Ivey is fairly easy to transfer to, alhough it is difficult to get in (need AT LEAST an 80 plus ECs etc.) There was a link posted in the Q&A With an Ivey Recruiter thread that showed what courses you need to take to transfer (it's basically the equivalent of their Business 2257 (I think that's the #?) course that AEOs take at Western, and sometimes you need to take 2 courses at your school or w/e.

I think Laurier is fairly transfer-friendly, although it's not really easy to get in (none of these schools will be).

I don't really know about the others. I'd suggest looking at the how to ransfer on the websites and then the undergraduate calendars for the schools and for Ryerson.

Thanks man,
I plan to go to ryerson, maybe transfering depending on how first year goes.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
Good luck, and like the sig ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@g93 wrote

I also like it even though they're no Toronto Maple Leafs ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@Username81 wrote

@g93 wrote

Agreed
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LeafsFan16 LeafsFan16

@Username81 wrote

@g93 wrote

Though I don't really like the sig ('Nucks fans are arrogant and self-absorbed and have a major inferiority complex with Toronto, no offense OP!), I do agree with the second half of your statement :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0