yconic - Ryerson vs. Sheridan - Photography
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ryerson vs. Sheridan - Photography

A photo of Sprint Sprint
Does anyone know the pro's and con's of the photography degree programs at both Ryerson and Sheridan? I was unable to attend Ryerson Days so while I have toured the campus, I have not toured the photography department. I am going to Sheridan on April 30th, but same thing, have not yet seen the photography department. Any input would be appreciated.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of drypaintr drypaintr
i toured the sheridan campus for their orientation on photography program
and ITS AMAZING!!
ill tell u what they told me..

-they have amazing labs that r like colour coded for... good function..for ur brain.. somethgn like that
-amazing printers and scanners.. print like 30ft posters *_*
-free lens renting
-get to use $30k phaseone and haselblad(Sp) camera.. *_*
-and other cool stuff that i cant remember..

-i havent toured ryerson's program yet, but from research sheridan's program is much better..
ryerson focuses on "learnig about photography" like reading and stuff
and sheridan focuses on doing photography

hope to see u next year :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sprint Sprint
Thanks for the info. I have been accepted to the Sheridan applied photography program for September. Just waiting to hear about Ryerson, but probably won't hear for a bit still. I am going to the Sheridan open house on the 30th as I really want to see what they have to offer. I have been doing photography for 6+ years, so I am really looking more to develop myself. Thanks again!
Was this helpful? Yes 0