yconic - Ryerson
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Ryerson

A photo of JohnQ JohnQ
Im on the wait list for Ryerson Business Management. I go on the wait list with a 79% and now my final mark is 80%. I called in today and they said they will not be looking at final marks until July 15th. but i got to make a decision on another program by July 5th because thats when i have to pay tuition.

so i need some advice.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of heartlesssoul heartlesssoul

@JohnQ wrote
Im on the wait list for Ryerson Business Management. I go on the wait list with a 79% and now my final mark is 80%. I called in today and they said they will not be looking at final marks until July 15th. but i got to make a decision on another program by July 5th because thats when i have to pay tuition.

so i need some advice.

$1000 is for every program. I spoke with them and they said it does not matter...I was accepted in another program but was put on waiting list with mid term average of 80.5 and final average 81 percent. However , they wont have y final average until next week. Let us hope..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of JohnQ JohnQ
if i pay a deposit can i get it back if i decide i dont wanna go into the program?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel

@JohnQ wrote
if i pay a deposit can i get it back if i decide i dont wanna go into the program?

Nope, that's why they make you pay a deposit
Was this helpful? Yes 0