yconic - scholar's electives for westernbiomed
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

scholar's electives for westernbiomed

A photo of fxoqxc fxoqxc

@fxoqxc wrote
1. does that extra research course go into your gpa?
2. can we withdraw from the program and go back to just western biomed at any time?

You need to maintain an averageof 80% with no mark less than 65%in any course to stay in the program so I'm sure if you want to withdraw from the program you should be able to if you have a very good reason . Since they take only 50-75 students from all faculties then the reason better be good if it's not academic.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@fxoqxc wrote
1. does that extra research course go into your gpa?
2. can we withdraw from the program and go back to just western biomed at any time?

You need to maintain an averageof 80% with no mark less than 65%in any course to stay in the program so I'm sure if you want to withdraw from the program you should be able to if you have a very good reason . Since they take only 50-75 students from all faculties then the reason better be good if it's not academic.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@fxoqxc wrote
bump

DO THESE COURSES GO INTO GPA? fffffffffffuu i need to know asap deadline is soon

Why don't you just call them ? 519 661 3559 or contact Lauren Starr Coordinator of Scholar's program at lstar2@uwo.ca
http://success.uwo.ca/index.cfm/scholars/scholars-electives/
Was this helpful? Yes 0