yconic - Scholarship and Bursary QUESTION
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Scholarship and Bursary QUESTION

A photo of LuceeMac LuceeMac
So Im stressing over money for school, and Im relying heavily on scholarships and bursaries, does anyone know a scholarship or bursary that offers alot of money??
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Pharger Pharger
Just look at the president scholarships at every school if you're up to it.
Or if not, try to accumulate more smaller scholarships and etc instead.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Lyssa Lyssa
How much money are you talking about? The really high scholarships are mostly awarded to students according to their grades, so make sure you try and keep those up. I also found a few 6,000 dollar scholarships through this website, studentawards.com.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych

@Lyssa wrote
How much money are you talking about? The really high scholarships are mostly awarded to students according to their grades, so make sure you try and keep those up. I also found a few 6,000 dollar scholarships through this website, studentawards.com.

Actually, the largest are awarded for leadership and volunteer experience.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@LuceeMac wrote
So Im stressing over money for school, and Im relying heavily on scholarships and bursaries, does anyone know a scholarship or bursary that offers alot of money??

The Loran and TD Canada Trust scholarships are both a lot of money each, but also incredibly hard to get.

Unfortunately, with free money, you'll find most of them are only $500 or $1,000.
Was this helpful? Yes 0