yconic - Scholarships !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Scholarships !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A photo of JohnQ JohnQ
Awe man, I really wish there was a website that allowed you to search for scholarships. If you could even search for them based upon the program you're going into, your marks and your personal back ground, that would be even better. Someone should really make that kind of site.

Good luck finding scholarships mate, hopefully someone makes a site soon that will help you out...
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of noxx98 noxx98
Awe man, I really wish there was a website that allowed you to search for scholarships. If you could even search for them based upon the program you're going into, your marks and your personal back ground, that would be even better. Someone should really make that kind of site.

Good luck finding scholarships mate, hopefully someone makes a site soon that will help you out...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
if there were such a site, it definitely wouldn't have STUDENT AWARDS in its title. that would just be too brilliant.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of noxx98 noxx98

@kraken wrote
if there were such a site, it definitely wouldn't have STUDENT AWARDS in its title. that would just be too brilliant.

Yeah for sure. You gotta have names that have absolutely nothing to do with what the site does, like Foursquare, or Skype. I think the scholarship site should be named like "Worley Bird" or "Scuttlebutt." The marketing opportunities would be endless. Everyone would be like "WHATS A SCUTTLEBUTT?" "Are there birds i can watch on the Worley Bird?" So much buzz would be generated about the Scuttle Worley Bird Butt.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of kraken kraken
Excellent.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CatRunner CatRunner
A lot of scholarships had application dates that have already passed. However, check with your university's student awards or financial assistance office. They will be able to let you know if there are any awards you can apply for.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted