yconic - scholarships!!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

scholarships!!!!

A photo of MegaDaanish MegaDaanish
hey everyone, I just wanted to inquire about scholarships. Which scholarships should I apply to this summer, I am going into grade 12 starting from september and I will have my ENG4U comepleted in about two days, I am also in many clubs in school so can anyone please tell me which scholarships should I apply for this summer or before school starts or after. :cheese:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of cherrypie725 cherrypie725
Most scholarship applications for us 2012 grads won't become available until late September at the earliest. Even if you look at the SA ones, most of them are already expired.

If I were you, I would google the univerisities/colleges that you are interested in applying to next year and see what they offer in terms of scholarships. Many of them will require additional applications and have specific requirements (academics, ECs, leadership, etc.), so you can make a list of which ones you're eligible for and make sure you write down their deadlines. That way, when fall comes and you're busy with school, you will at least be organized for scholarships.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@cherrypie725 wrote
Most scholarship applications for us 2012 grads won't become available until late September at the earliest. Even if you look at the SA ones, most of them are already expired.

If I were you, I would google the univerisities/colleges that you are interested in applying to next year and see what they offer in terms of scholarships. Many of them will require additional applications and have specific requirements (academics, ECs, leadership, etc.), so you can make a list of which ones you're eligible for and make sure you write down their deadlines. That way, when fall comes and you're busy with school, you will at least be organized for scholarships.

+1. Great post!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cherrypie725 cherrypie725
Oh also I forgot to mention, for some of these scholarships you can find the application form from last year online with a little bit more searching. Most don't change the questions/essay topics, so you can get a head start on writing them now if you're really a keener lol.

I know you can find the 2011 Loran and TD scholarship applications online, as well as several school specific major awards. PM me if you would like some help findig any of them!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MegaDaanish MegaDaanish
Thanx a lot cherypie :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0