yconic - School of Pharmacy and it's career options
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

School of Pharmacy and it's career options

A photo of chantaltrieu chantaltrieu
Hey, I was looking into getting into Pharmacy, but I am currently in second year already. I know there are required courses that I should have taken, but I haven't even started anything yet, so I'm already a year behind. I have a few questions. What other pharmacy schools are there in Canada? I know Ontario only has UofT and Waterloo. I'm currently at UofT for life sciences, but I saw that a requirement for UofT is grade 12 physics for both Waterloo and UofT, you need to have had a whole year of full course load (5 courses), which I do not have so far. How would this effect my application? Would I still qualify to apply? Should I start taking full course load for 3rd year? I'm very confused at the moment, if anyone could answer my questions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@chantaltrieu wrote
Hey, I was looking into getting into Pharmacy, but I am currently in second year already. I know there are required courses that I should have taken, but I haven't even started anything yet, so I'm already a year behind. I have a few questions. What other pharmacy schools are there in Canada? I know Ontario only has UofT and Waterloo. I'm currently at UofT for life sciences, but I saw that a requirement for UofT is grade 12 physics for both Waterloo and UofT, you need to have had a whole year of full course load (5 courses), which I do not have so far. How would this effect my application? Would I still qualify to apply? Should I start taking full course load for 3rd year? I'm very confused at the moment, if anyone could answer my questions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

http://forums.studentawards.com/yaf_postst16957_THE-pharmacy-thread.aspx
Was this helpful? Yes 0