yconic - Schulich applying for scholarships.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich applying for scholarships.

A photo of kb24gunner101 kb24gunner101
So I logged into MyFile and selected all the scholarships that I would like to apply for and I pressed save work. Are these scholarships all the scholarships available in York including Schulich? The deadlines for scholarship applications are February 1st. What do I do next? Do I just click submit and the rest will be taken care of? And some of them say I need three reference letters and some other stuff. Is that on top of the reference letters I'm already writing for acceptance in schulich?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of kb24gunner101 kb24gunner101
Some of the scholarships say for students entering a first year program at York University. If I'm entering first year at schulich those also apply to me right?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555

@kb24gunner101 wrote
Some of the scholarships say for students entering a first year program at York University. If I'm entering first year at schulich those also apply to me right?

yeah 4k renewable for 85+ and 8k renewable for 90+ i believe, and yes it applies to schulich kids as well
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555

@kb24gunner101 wrote
So I logged into MyFile and selected all the scholarships that I would like to apply for and I pressed save work. Are these scholarships all the scholarships available in York including Schulich? The deadlines for scholarship applications are February 1st. What do I do next? Do I just click submit and the rest will be taken care of? And some of them say I need three reference letters and some other stuff. Is that on top of the reference letters I'm already writing for acceptance in schulich?

Can't say for sure, they have changed a lot of things since last year.....last year i think you were automatically eligble for all of them and i dont recall needing any extra reference letters..or maybe they did...

Hours of Operation:
9:00 am - 7:00 pm, Monday to Thursday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Friday
Admissions BBA/iBBA Program
Tel: (416) 736-5081

just call them to make sure they are pretty helpful
Was this helpful? Yes 0