yconic - Schulich Early Review Question!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich Early Review Question!

A photo of Tantrum Tantrum
It says they will review applications received by February 6th first.
Does this mean that I have until Febuary 6th 11:59 PM to submit my supplementary app or does it mean I have to submit it by the end of today?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Tantrum Tantrum
How on earth was this thread the only thread in first 2 pages of the Business forum that had no replies -,-
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MINTOK MINTOK
The admission committee will send out offers in 2 main rounds. First round is going to be for people with a high mark and a good SAF, submitted before Feb 6. People who submit their SAFs after Feb 6 will still have a chance for an offer, but not for the early acceptence.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Destiny2012 Destiny2012

@MINTOK wrote
The admission committee will send out offers in 2 main rounds. First round is going to be for people with a high mark and a good SAF, submitted before Feb 6. People who submit their SAFs after Feb 6 will still have a chance for an offer, but not for the early acceptence.

Mintok I talked to the girl at the desk today and that's not what she said. She said the ones before Feb 6th will be read first. Schulich doesn't give early acceptances she said. The ones by the 8th will still be in the first round but who knows, if you're one of the first ones read they might be more nice than reading it after the thousandth application.

D.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of appletoronto appletoronto

@Destiny2012 wrote

@MINTOK wrote

Mintok I talked to the girl at the desk today and that's not what she said. She said the ones before Feb 6th will be read first. Schulich doesn't give early acceptances she said. The ones by the 8th will still be in the first round but who knows, if you're one of the first ones read they might be more nice than reading it after the thousandth application.

D.

That is what I thought. It is unfair not to be considered in first round just because ur supp was handed after Feb 6th, the deadline was only announced 3-4 days before the 6th, if it was sooner, more people would have been interested. But yeah, it may definitely affect the outcome of ur application as the ones received priority may take up more offers beforehand leaving few for the ones submitted on the 7th(like me and many other)?
GOOD LUCK. :bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RichardFuld RichardFuld
Just to clarify:

No matter when you hand in your apps, this is the process:

March break - First rounds are our

Early May - Second rounds

Beyond second round - Rolling basis till the end of May
Was this helpful? Yes 0