yconic - Schulich Essay Question Help
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich Essay Question Help

A photo of rafizaman rafizaman
For the question "Tell us 3 reasons you wish to study in the BBA program at the Schulich School of Business" my response was in 2 paragraphs.

Should I divide my response into 3 paragraphs or will 2 be fine. (keep in mind its 250 words max).

Response before 9pm today would be great, thanks in advance.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Jack555 Jack555
Just for you i dug up my old application. i did 3 paragraphs, one for each reason.

If you did 2, did you comebine 2 reasons into the same paragraph?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SalmanAhmad SalmanAhmad

@Jack555 wrote
Just for you i dug up my old application. i did 3 paragraphs, one for each reason.

Hey, I was wondering how long your activity report was and how much did you write for each activity on average (how many words)? Also, did you format it in a table or did you just write
Name:
Position:
Description:
etc...

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555
i thought my activity report was legit but after reading the other thread floating around here, mine was too short it seems lol? anyways i made a table with 4 columns being the activity, timeframe (date start to finish), hours, and description. i only wrote 1 sentence for the description but apparentley everyones writing like 50 words for each...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4
my essays were all 1 paragraph.... :S ( thought 250 words is too short for 3 diff ones..)

and i did table as well, but my friend did name, position, description, etc.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rafizaman rafizaman

@Jack555 wrote

Ya thats what I did before, but I divided it into 3 now like u, seems right grammatically. So thanks a lot for ur response bro.
Was this helpful? Yes 0