yconic - Schulich HELP!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich HELP!

A photo of cocoappleli cocoappleli
I was filling in the referee form. What am I supposed to write for the "Address" column?

Also, am I allowed to use a religous activity as reference? (I'm helping out at church).

Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Nobodygtyu Nobodygtyu
While we are on the topic of Schulich Supplementary Application Forms, I am taking a look at it, and realized it would be pointless for me to fill it out right now; reason being that I wouldn't be able to give it in, as I haven't received a York Reference Number. A few questions arise from this for me: When do you get the number (after your OUAC application gets processed), and how do you get it (email?). Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ilikeyork ilikeyork
When I asked them, they replied that the emails would be received 1-2weeks after you apply but I got mine 3days after I applied. They are on break right now, don't worry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of w18 w18

@cocoappleli wrote
I was filling in the referee form. What am I supposed to write for the "Address" column?

Also, am I allowed to use a religous activity as reference? (I'm helping out at church).

For my teachers, they usually tell me to write the school's address in the Address sections. And religious activities are most likely acceptable. If you really want to check, call Admissions office?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cocoappleli cocoappleli

@w18 wrote

@cocoappleli wrote

For my teachers, they usually tell me to write the school's address in the Address sections. And religious activities are most likely acceptable. If you really want to check, call Admissions office?

Then should I write the church's address? Or the address of the person that's writing my reference?

Also, what's the phone number for the admissions office?
Was this helpful? Yes 0