yconic - Schulich iBBA,BBA
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich iBBA,BBA

A photo of Desi007 Desi007
1.what does shculich mainly focus its admissions on?
2.Do people with a 87% average stand a chance?
3.what are most people applying to , iBBA or BBA ?
4.When do the first set of admissions go out?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
Looking at past results from people I know, schulich is mark-oriented, moreso than ivey or queens. 87 is probably too low to get into schulich as youll need a low 90.

More people generayl apply to BBA than iBBA but it really depends what you want. Early acceptances will probably be around mid february to mid march
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of callmecrazy callmecrazy
I think an 87% is cutting it a bit tooooooooooooo close.

I'll have a 93% and decent EC's and I'm hoping that it will be enough to get accepted to the BBA program. More people tend to apply to the BBA in comparison to the iBBA.

I have heard on other forums though that Schulich Admissions are based on 50% marks and 50% Supp Application (although I have my doubts).

So if you can bring it up to like an 89%, write some nice essays, have good EC's you'll stand a better chance.

Most admissions went out in around March last year according to when I saw people post "I got accepted!!" on the old forums.

Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of smarty1 smarty1
I've heard from people that it's 50-50 mark-EC ratio they consider, so 50% marks and 50% ECs.

Most Schulich upper year students, alumni, and most people in general say that Schulich more-so looks at marks. Once 90+ is crossed, they take people in no matter what.

^ That's just that I have heard.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Desi007 wrote
1.what does shculich mainly focus its admissions on?
2.Do people with a 87% average stand a chance?
3.what are most people applying to , iBBA or BBA ?
4.When do the first set of admissions go out?

1) Grades.

2) No.

3) Latter.

4) March.
Was this helpful? Yes 0