yconic - Schulich info
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich info

A photo of chatha93 chatha93
For Schulich what is the deadline for admission decisions (when do you find out if you got in or not) and also if you do get in what is the minmum average you need to maintain to get acceptance to the school. I know for Queens it is 80%
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Slowwy Slowwy
pretty sure the major round of acceptance is early may and you would need to main a 90 i believe.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of A23C A23C
Hi,

A large amount of offers go out during the first weeks of May.

You need to keep an overall average of 85+, with the prerequisites being over 70+ (?)

Good luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs

@chatha93 wrote
For Schulich what is the deadline for admission decisions (when do you find out if you got in or not) and also if you do get in what is the minmum average you need to maintain to get acceptance to the school. I know for Queens it is 80%

There is an extensive Schulich thread that consists of 34 pages, please help yourself.

You will find out by early-mid May, and if you still haven't received an offer by then chances are you've been rejected. If you feel that your application was strong, you may call them and request to be on the waiting list for reconsideration.

The minimum you have to maintain is an 85.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of A23C A23C
I haven't been accepted yet, but can I ask your average and the specific program you applied to :P?

Hey Goldmansachs, what are the chances of you accepting Schulich? (BBA?)

Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555
whys everyone still up arent u guys sleepy
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of A23C A23C
Lol, I usually sleep around 2-3...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555
oh
Was this helpful? Yes 0