yconic - schulich internships
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

schulich internships

A photo of Nanners Nanners
Can someone inform me on internships at Schulich and are there a lot of options available?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of amhsirak amhsirak
Call and find out! The likelihood of someone on this forum possessing an accurate answer is slim
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Options? You can apply to as many places as you want, doesn't mean you will get in, but you can apply.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
There aren't any Schulich specific internships, you just apply to any summer positions available. There are certain job posting at Schulich's career center, but these positions are usually posted at all top business school's so you're pretty much competing with everyone else. Oh, and don't expect much in your first two years.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Blue12345 Blue12345
I emailed them, and this the response i received:

While internships are available for students during the summers, it is the responsibility of the student to get connected with Schulich's Career Development Centre from Day 1 so that they develop the necessary skills and equip themselves with the appropriate tools to be successful in the job search process. Students in Year 1, 2 and 3 are eligible to find summer internships. I hope that this helps.

Best Regards,

Undergraduate Programs Unit
Student Services & International Relations
Schulich School of Business
Tel 416-736-5081
Was this helpful? Yes 0