yconic - Schulich Ivey or Queens
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich Ivey or Queens

A photo of siddhantdilawari siddhantdilawari
Hi i am currently a grade 12 student and have just applied to universities. I plan to specialize in finance upon my graduation. I am really confused if i should apply to ivey AEO application, or my second option is to attend schulich for the first 2 years and then switch to ivey for the last people because the people i have known say that ivey is the best university for finance, but i am not really sure if its fairly easy to switch to ivey from schulich or if there is any other complications. I could also go to queens for finance because it is also a reputated university for graduating investing bankers. Please give me some advice :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs

@siddhantdilawari wrote
investing bankers

lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MINTOK MINTOK
^ LOL

If you're 100% set on IB/trading, go to Queen's. If you want to explore other business specialization or get into corporate finance, I recommend Schulich. Why? I don't want to repeat what has been said thousands of times. Use the search button.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Super Super
It's too early in the game to be debating which offer to accept... unless you are a super qualified applicant.

You haven't even received any offers, if I'm not wrong.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4
agreeing with Super. wait till u get some offers;
and lol investing banker ::PP
Was this helpful? Yes 0