yconic - Schulich Online Application process! HELP!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich Online Application process! HELP!!!

A photo of EspoirSxH EspoirSxH
Hello guys, I just received an e-mail from York informing that my application to Schulich Business program has been received, and it gave me the reference number. So I went on Futurestudent of York website, enter my account, and submitted the referee application, in which you have to put down 2 referees's names, addresses and emails. So I did as instructed, but it also requires an online supplementary application form. I couldn't find it anywhere on the main page of my account, and I checked Schulich's website, admission process, its so confusing. So anyone knows how exactly does this process work? Once I submitted the referee form, will they contact the referees directly based on the emails I provided, and ask for recommendation letters by email, or they need those two referees mail the letter directly to York administration? and where the heck can I get that online supplementary form which is required to be filled out in 30 mins online...AND, when is the deadline for this supplementary application to be due? PLZ, PLZ, SOME EXPERTS HELP ME OUT. I AM LOST. You can MSN me and converse with me hyuna56001@hotmail.com

Thank you guys
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of aeryn aeryn
Okay, relax relax. Last year, the application had pretty much nothing to do with York except for myfile. You didn't have to submit referee applications through York or anything. I doubt the system would have changed that much. The references are attached with your supplementary. The supplementary can be found here: http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/client/schulich/Schulich_LP4W_LND_WebStation.nsf/resources/BBA+iBBA+Supplementary+Information+Form/$file/SupplementaryInformationForm.pdf

You need to fill that out, print it, and drop it off at Schulich with your references attached. You need to ask them for a physical reference letter on paper to attach with your application.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EspoirSxH EspoirSxH

@aeryn wrote
Okay, relax relax. Last year, the application had pretty much nothing to do with York except for myfile. You didn't have to submit referee applications through York or anything. I doubt the system would have changed that much. The references are attached with your supplementary. The supplementary can be found here: http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/client/schulich/Schulich_LP4W_LND_WebStation.nsf/resources/BBA+iBBA+Supplementary+Information+Form/$file/SupplementaryInformationForm.pdf

You need to fill that out, print it, and drop it off at Schulich with your references attached. You need to ask them for a physical reference letter on paper to attach with your application.

Okay, so I can't email the supplemtary form to them, but I have to mail it to Schulich?
What would be the chance of me getting into Schulich? My avg in grd is 93 after the exam, this year, by the end of Feb. the avg might be around 94. My extra cirriculum...I volunteer at three places, two of them has little to do with business, and the third one is like volunteering at a coffee bar in the hospital.....so....I think my extra C might not seem so strong.......
Was this helpful? Yes 0