yconic - Schulich Question
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich Question

A photo of Cookie94 Cookie94
I had to redo 2 courses how will schulich evaluate this.

English-77
Business- 90
Data- 92
Af(first time)- 84
Af(second time)- 99
French- 76
Human growth- 86

I have these courses completed however I am redoing english as well and i stated this in my SAF. So while evaluating me will they look at my first time english mark? Because currently I am getting an 89 in english. And I want them to take my Law and Calculus mark in my top 6 and im doing those 2 courses right now.

my top 3 would be a 93.6 from the courses ive completed but if they take that to be my top 6 Im screwed

Last question when does the second round start?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of erudite erudite
Just make sure the mid-term marks are in OUAC by mid-april
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of APartOfMe APartOfMe
99 in Advanced Functions? Damnn lol. Did you do it in private, night or in your school? I hear universities question you if you do it in a private school, however that might just be a rumour.

Also, you should be fine. Hopefully, second round is after mid-terms, which I'm thinking it will be.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I did it in nightschool. But I worked SUPER hard for it. I had a 94 up until midterm the first time around and then i got sick thus the 84.

There is just SOOOO MUCH PRESSURE!

ANYWAYYY Thanks :) btw do you know if they are sending any more acceptances this week?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@erudite wrote
Just make sure the mid-term marks are in OUAC by mid-april

Will do :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0