yconic - Schulich Supplementary Application Questions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich Supplementary Application Questions

A photo of cindyyyin cindyyyin
From what I read of the requirements, they are only asking for a list of activities and the number of hours each year spent for that activity. However, I see that people are writing mini-paragraphs for each one; is this really necessary?

Also, what does Schulich look for in the essay questions? Should it be more formal, information-oriented, or more creative and imaginative?

Last thing, my Advanced Functions mark is quite dismal, but I won't be receiving my Calculus mark until at least March. My marks are being submitted OUAC next week, so if Schlich sees my AF mark will it affect my admission? My overall average is about 92.3%.

Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4

@cindyyyin wrote
From what I read of the requirements, they are only asking for a list of activities and the number of hours each year spent for that activity. However, I see that people are writing mini-paragraphs for each one; is this really necessary?

Also, what does Schulich look for in the essay questions? Should it be more formal, information-oriented, or more creative and imaginative?

Last thing, my Advanced Functions mark is quite dismal, but I won't be receiving my Calculus mark until at least March. My marks are being submitted OUAC next week, so if Schlich sees my AF mark will it affect my admission? My overall average is about 92.3%.

Thanks!

1. it says in the application tips for the SAF to include a description.
2. to me schulich seems a more orderly- info oriented school. however they also get lots of high-mark ppl who apply because of it. so creativity is more likely to stand out. my answer is therefore useless, cuz i have to say: both? :P
3. your average is good- dont worry. they will base their admission on ur adv. functions mark (i dont remember if they prereq calc or adv. func tho). depends how "dismal" it was- but with ur average, it cant have been that bad. plus they give out acceptance early-mid march. so dont worry :bigsmurf:
Was this helpful? Yes 0