yconic - Schulich Supplementary Confusion
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich Supplementary Confusion

A photo of VivekanJey VivekanJey
Initially I was informed through the website that this supplementary was to be handed in by February 8th, however I received an email today saying it needs to be done by the 6th! I was just wondering which to believe and why? Also I plan on delivering it in person so, I was wondering where to deliver it, when they are open and any other significant information that would be of help..

Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of Jack555 Jack555

The school is open 7 days a week from early morning and the doors lock at midnight.

But i would go on a weekday, because i think you have to give it to student services on the second floor, and i dont think they work on the weekends. As soon as you walk in theres an information desk and you can ask them the room in which to deliver your info.

I dont know if they change the requirements, but last year we had to do stuff like number the pages, double space, put name and york ID on top corner of every page. Stuff like that. And put it all in a big envelop when u deliver it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Redprince Redprince
really?...I never received an e-mail saying that.

Also, on a side note ---> for schulich, do the referees have to respond by the deadline of the application???
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Destiny2012 Destiny2012

@VivekanJey wrote
Initially I was informed through the website that this supplementary was to be handed in by February 8th, however I received an email today saying it needs to be done by the 6th! I was just wondering which to believe and why? Also I plan on delivering it in person so, I was wondering where to deliver it, when they are open and any other significant information that would be of help..

Thanks.

I checked and they haven't changed the deadline. It is still February 8th. They are just letting people know if you get it in by February 6th that it will be read first. They are still not giving out early offers. You won't find out until mid to late March like everyone else. If you hand it in by February 8th you are still fine and you won't be penalized.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of DoctorGaga DoctorGaga

@VivekanJey wrote

Thanks.

yeah they just sent out that email for people who want to be given early consideration, but deadline is definitely still the 8th at 4 pm!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Oh thank goodness! Is student services open on weekdays past 4pm?
Anyways what is the advantage of having your supplementary form read first? I mean I can finish it by monday, but the only problem would be getting it there by Monday 4pm!

Thanks for the info guys and good luck with your admissions as well.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Destiny2012 Destiny2012

@VivekanJey wrote
Oh thank goodness! Is student services open on weekdays past 4pm?
Anyways what is the advantage of having your supplementary form read first? I mean I can finish it by monday, but the only problem would be getting it there by Monday 4pm!

Thanks for the info guys and good luck with your admissions as well.

You don't have to get there by 4 pm on Monday. They will have a dropbox or something at the front desk in the building. It needs to be there by 4:00 pm on February 8th. You can drop it off on the weekends in the drop box too they said.

Good luck to you guys too!

I WANT TO GO TO SCHULICH!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

So this dropbox you mentioned, do you know if it is available at all times? Like will I be able to drop it off tonight at around 8-10pm?
Does having your supplementary app read earlier than others possess any advantages at all?

THANKS!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jack555 Jack555

@VivekanJey wrote
So this dropbox you mentioned, do you know if it is available at all times? Like will I be able to drop it off tonight at around 8-10pm?
Does having your supplementary app read earlier than others possess any advantages at all?

THANKS!

would you rather be the 15th application they read, or the 850th? does it make a difference? if it didn't, would they have even told people that there's could get read first if by feb 6th? I don't know. You decide :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4
do you think that if we're missing one referee thing on monday, they will still consider you for the early deadline?
Was this helpful? Yes 0