yconic - SCHULICH SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

SCHULICH SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM

A photo of 007 007
* Did you guys print the form out and fill it out in pen or did u guys just fill it out on the computer?

*How long would it take for it to get to Schulich if i mail it out. I am in Brampton.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of 007 007
And do u list the activities in any order?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm gonna write it with pen because I cant figure out how to type on that pdf.....
I think 3-5 days? Mail it soon to be sure.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cheezius93 cheezius93
I'm gonna have to do it in pen.. I don't have Adobe Acrobat. Most people only have Adobe Reader and therefore cannot edit PDF's. Unless you're willing to shell out a few hundred dollars for Acrobat.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Singh Singh

@cheezius93 wrote
I'm gonna have to do it in pen.. I don't have Adobe Acrobat. Most people only have Adobe Reader and therefore cannot edit PDF's. Unless you're willing to shell out a few hundred dollars for Acrobat.

Or you can go on google and get a free conversion from pdf to word doc. It even comes out perfectly...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NerdmobileDriver NerdmobileDriver
Did everyone include the dates for things (on the activity log) because it doesn't ask for them on the form or mention dates on the tips sheet... I don't want to have to go back and try to find dates if I don't need to (I can't remember any dates for my EC's from 2009). Just curious.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Haru Haru

@NerdmobileDriver wrote
Did everyone include the dates for things (on the activity log) because it doesn't ask for them on the form or mention dates on the tips sheet... I don't want to have to go back and try to find dates if I don't need to (I can't remember any dates for my EC's from 2009). Just curious.

i dont think you NEED to
Was this helpful? Yes 0