yconic - Schulich vs. Queens
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich vs. Queens

A photo of Happy123 Happy123
Hey, I got into both Schulich and Queens Commerce but I have a few questions to ask. First, in the end of the fur years how much will eac program cost? If I go to Schulich I will be commuting for the 4 years and if I go to Queens I will be living on residence. Also, which university has a better program if I want to go into say something like managemet consulting? Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of ToiTeam ToiTeam

@Happy123 wrote
Hey, I got into both Schulich and Queens Commerce but I have a few questions to ask. First, in the end of the fur years how much will eac program cost? If I go to Schulich I will be commuting for the 4 years and if I go to Queens I will be living on residence. Also, which university has a better program if I want to go into say
something like managemet consulting? Thanks.

Schuilich. Cheaper. Affordable & Reputable.

Queens only reputable not affordable.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Chara Chara

@Happy123 wrote
First, in the end of the fur years how much will eac program cost? If I go to Schulich I will be commuting for the 4 years and if I go to Queens I will be living on residence. Also, which university has a better program if I want to go into say something like managemet consulting? Thanks.

Queens for consulting hands down.

Schulich will be much cheaper though.

Theres a lot of threads like this right now, where it comes down to better school vs cheaper tuition. Its a personal choice, you need to decide for yourself if its worth it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
If you're looking to get into something like accounting or marketing, the advantages of a better school provide minimum benefit in terms of job finding. If you're looking for something more competitive such as consulting or high finance, definitely look for a target school with a deep alumni base (Queen's has the advantage in this regard over Schulich).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

So what exaclty would Schulich be better for other than accounting? I mean I could do accounting at Laurier, Mcmaster, UFT, etc. and do accounting too but what's special about Schulich's program that sets it apart from those? Is it still competetive in fields such as consulting?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

bump:bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0