yconic - Schulich vs. Queens
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich vs. Queens

A photo of Happy123 Happy123
Hey, I got into both Schulich and Queens Commerce but I have a few questions to ask. First, in the end of the fur years how much will eac program cost? If I go to Schulich I will be commuting for the 4 years and if I go to Queens I will be living on residence. Also, which university has a better program if I want to go into say something like managemet consulting? Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Cost: repective websites and/or google

Consulting: definitely Queen's

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of GoBarca GoBarca

@Happy123 wrote
Hey, I got into both Schulich and Queens Commerce but I have a few questions to ask. First, in the end of the fur years how much will eac program cost? If I go to Schulich I will be commuting for the 4 years and if I go to Queens I will be living on residence. Also, which university has a better program if I want to go into say something like managemet consulting? Thanks.

use the search function/google, lots of discussion on schulich/queens/ivey alreadyyy !

living in res for 4 yrs? lol super expensive !
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
Schulich: ~ $33 000
Queen's: ~ $88 000 (most students move out 2nd year) http://business.queensu.ca/bcom/program_fees.php

Queen's does better in Consulting than Schulich. Check out their annual reports and you'll see the difference. However, if cost is an issue go Schulich because they aren't that bad and I know people that got into Monitor and BCG from Schulich.
Was this helpful? Yes 0