yconic - Schulich/Rotman or none of the above?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich/Rotman or none of the above?

A photo of 308571835 308571835
Hi,
I have received the same information over and over again about Schulich and Rotman. These are the top two business programs I am considering as I live in Toronto & would prefer to stay in the city to go to university (& cannot afford to go elsewhere). I have enjoyed my highschool business classes very much but I enjoy other subject areas as well & I'm just not sure if I should take advantage of my undergraduate years of university to learn about "everything": psychology, history, english, etc. & then pursure an MBA afterwards. I have spoken to someone who has graduated from one of these business programs, people who work at York & U of T and guidance counsellors, but I just want to hear the opinion of someone who is experiencing one of the programs now. What is it really like: the professors, the workload & assignments, the number of electives permitted to experience other subject areas & anything else that would be important.
Please help, I would really appreciate an honest opinion & thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies