yconic - Schulich/York Residence
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Schulich/York Residence

A photo of zaidpass zaidpass
Hey guys I was wondering how the York residences are. I might be going to Schulich and I think I'm going to live at residence. I live in Ajax so commuting is hour 30 there and and hour 30 back. Plus I want the first year experience :) .

Can someone who knows abit about the different type of residence explain to me each one or help me pick one. I am a very social person, I love video games and am athletic at the same time. I want partying/interesting dorm where people don't complain at night (past midnight). I don't like music (well the music we do in highschool: instruments). So yah help me decide. I am probably going to the residence tour too but just in case so I have an idea before I go, if I go.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of IanSharer IanSharer
Well Calumet is the residence "associated" with Schulich, but it's a suite style so it's not the most social residence. Check out the traditional style residences if you want a more social atmosphere and apply soon as the deadline is less than two weeks away.
Was this helpful? Yes 0