yconic - Science or Business?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Science or Business?

A photo of DarkDragon9906 DarkDragon9906
Hello, I am currently a grade 11 student just about to finish second semester within the IBT program and am in a dilemma regarding my field of study. Growing up, I always aspired to be a lawyer, and despite not taking any law courses up till now, I still feel that law is something I would love to pursue as my life-long career and various faculty feel that it suits my goals as well as my personality. However, the issue resides with the fact that attaining a post-grad law degree requires an undergraduate in basically any field, and it is in determining this undergraduate that I have the utmost difficulty. I have taken grade 11 and 12 accounting, grade 12 International Business, as well as the Grade 11 Sciences (Bio,Chem,Phys) and feel that I like them all achieving great marks as well (94 in Gr12 Accounting, 95 in International Business, 97 in Physics, 89 in Chemistry, and 82 In bio [I put little to no effort in bio]). Now, I am not sure if this is the right board to be asking this question, but I would really appreciate any advice as to how I could determine the field that is more suiting to me as I basically like everything in business as well as science.

PS: I have considered completing an Undergraduate that would lead me to a CA designation and then going to Law school, but the prospect of science as a field of study still holds me back.

Sincerely,
Sagar
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies