yconic - sending a transcript to Toronto, Waterloo, Mcgill
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

sending a transcript to Toronto, Waterloo, Mcgill

A photo of maelong maelong
First of all, don't even reply to this iliketurtles I KNOW YOU ARE IN ONTARIO

I sent a mid-term transcript, and they got it.
my mark dropped since mid-term because of diploma, and i'm retaking diploma on june
When do i send my final transcript? i'm hoping it's after july 18th that way the universities won't see my crappy diploma marks.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of greygoose greygoose
I'm pretty sure your final marks are due after then. But I'm not 100% sure. There should be a deadline posted somewhere for your final marks. If you're really not sure, ask an admissions officer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of maelong maelong

@greygoose wrote
I'm pretty sure your final marks are due after then. But I'm not 100% sure. There should be a deadline posted somewhere for your final marks. If you're really not sure, ask an admissions officer.

That's relief, but when do they make decisions? don't they usually make it on may?
I am so confused right now
I also emailed them but still haven't got email back
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of greygoose greygoose
You are given a conditional offer based on your midterm marks. So long as your final marks meet the conditions they provide, you will be admitted. If not, they will withdraw your offer. That is how it works.
Was this helpful? Yes 0